Wednesday 29 May 2013

Untitled - 2


I have lived in those times ,
When dreams were alive !
When there was a smile stretched,
and the hopes hadn't died.

I had day dreamed ,
Of a life which beamed .
Through the peep hole of the dark,
Like it felt just right .

I wish you gave me a chance ,
To give you a glance ,
Of a heart beneath this soul ,
For you it always danced .

I had met you , from miles apart .
And a second I felt , like I've lost my heart .
But the tables turned , and we changed our paths  .
Those memories with you , has become so hard !

When I had thought ,
Like nothing would go wrong ,
I crashed on the ground,
And the world moved around .

Now its all lost ,
And it vanished in light.
Those eyes which dreamed ,
Those faces which were bright

Here I lay restless ,
Because I have you to miss ,
I miss turning to you ,
never had I thought of an end like this .

But I believe ,
That you'll turn back to me.
Locking me in your arms ,
Making it the safest place to be .

Your eyes are where I would melt,
With every bit that we have dealt ,
For you are a part of me to be ,
Till the time I live my last beat .

2 comments: